Terms and Conditions for Suze Maclaine Pont
1. References to “SMP” in this Terms and Conditions are references to Suze Maclaine Pont
2. References to “Client” or “Clients” or “You” in this Terms and Conditions are
references to you.
3. References to “we” or “us” in this Terms and Conditions to SMP.
4. References to “investment” in this Terms and Conditions are references to the full
payment for the Seminar Services.
5. When you purchase audio or video content from us, we grant you a licence (which is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable) to listen to, download or stream such content to your computer and/or other device(s) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or use the content other than as set out in this contract. You must not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the content in any manner and you must not exploit it commercially. You agree to not tamper with the content or create any derivative works therefrom.
6. We may terminate your license to use any purchased products if you breach this contract.
7. If you purchase a compact disc or DVD from us you may convert that content Into an electronic format such as MP3 or MP4 for your personal use on a portable audio or video playback device.
8. We will repair or replace at our discretion any goods which are physically defective for the period of 12 months after purchase. This warranty does not apply to defects which occur because of misuse or accidental damage.
9. Voluntary refunds:
(a) If you work through the first few modules of a course are not totally happy with it, then we will refund your money. Unless stated otherwise, both the Money Miracles Course and the Business Miracles Course have a 14 day money back guarantee and refund period. The Money Magnet Course has a 7 day money back guarantee and refund period. For live seminars we don’t have a money back guarantee. For live seminars, we have specific guarantees which are presented to you on purchase.
I believe in my courses and thousands of entrepreneurs have experienced fantastic growth, development and results from investing in my programs. This type of progress requires that you follow the course and do the work. You must demonstrate that you have participated in the Course by accessing course content and/or joining the Facebook community before requesting a cancellation of your course membership and refund. We may request the submission of completed worksheets, activities and exercises in considering your refund request. A change of mind does not constitute a valid reason for cancellation and request for refund. In considering your refund we may also charge an admin fee at our discretion.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to me within the defined refund period as listed above in section 6.1 (a), at [email protected]
(b) If you receive your money back you must delete every copy of the product that you have downloaded as well as copies you have placed on other devices or media.
10. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your money within two weeks of notice to us and the entitlement arising.
11. If you are required to return any goods, you are liable for the cost of returning those goods unless the cost is significant.
12. Your refund will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us. If you paid in a currency other than Euro, you are liable for the costs of exchange.
14. Cancellation policy: Tickets are non-refundable but completely transferable. If you require your ticket to be transferred to someone else, please email their full name and email address to [email protected] no less than 3 working days prior to the event.
15. Event: Suze Maclaine Pont reserves the right to change the event at any time, this includes location. In the unlikely event that this will happen, every effort will be made to ensure an event of equivalent standard in a reasonable distance from the original location.
16. Behaviour: Suze Maclaine Pont reserves the right to prohibit entry or eject any person from the Venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Suze Maclaine Pont staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
17. Image Release: In registering for Suze Maclaine Pont events, you grant permission to SMP, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing your image/likeness. You understand these images may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for Suze Maclaine Pont You agree that you are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment in respect of your image/likeness or its use. You release, discharge, and hold harmless, SMP and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that you may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. If you do not agree to the above image release, you must advise SMP by email as soon as possible at [email protected]
18. We shall have all the rights, title and interest in all intellectual property used by us in performing the Seminar Services and Courses (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we may develop as a result of the performance of the Seminar Services and Courses.
19. In performing the Seminar Services and Courses for you, we do not transfer the title to you in any intellectual property and title to all such intellectual property remains with us.
20. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, recoverable, license to use the Materials strictly for personal non-commercial purposes only. Any other use or exploitation of the Material is strictly prohibited and may resu lt in criminal or civil action.
21. You may not
a) alter any of our intellectual property or the Materials; and/or
b) use any recording device or record the Seminar; and/or
c) sell the intellectual property or the Materials (“IP”) or supply the IP to any other third parties.
22. These Terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
22 If any of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms which will continue in full force and effect.
Limitation of Liability
a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of the agreement to be void (“Non-excludable condition”) ; and/or
b) limit our liability to you for breach of an Non-excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and/or
c) limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by you in relation to providing the opportunity to you to purchase the Seminar Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and/or
d) exclude all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost of revenue or lost of profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the revision of the opportunity for you to purchase the Seminar Services or your exercise of rights under this agreement; and/or
e)shall not be liable to you for any loss of profits, loss of revenue or income, loss of business, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of use, whether or not the type of loss was foreseen or reasonable foreseenable; or any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered by you.
24. If the provision of Seminar Services and Courses as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an Act of God, inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of riots, strikes or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of SMP, SMP may at its option postpone the delivery of the Seminar Services and Courses from the original schedule and you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such postponement.
25. You hereby agree that you shall provide accurate, current and complete information as may be required in the course of purchasing the Seminar Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client’s Details’). You further agree to maintain and update the Client’s Details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete.
26. You further agree SMP may store and use the Client’s Details provided by you (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your account.
27. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
28. Any notice or request deemed necessary to be served by either party hereto to the other under the provisions of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be sufficiently served :-
a) if it is given by either party by prepaid registered post addressed to the other party to be served at his/her/their address hereinbefore mentioned;
b) If it is given by either party and dispatched by hand to the party to be served;
c) If it is given by emails by either party, when the sender’s email system confirming successful transmission of such notice.
29. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
30. Any provision in this agreement which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and is otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the validity or enforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
31. This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the other party,
32. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
33. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between SMP and you concerning this transaction and replaces all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings, and Agreements, whether verbal or written between the parties to this agreement or their representatives, No representations or statements of any kind made by either party that are not expressly stated in this Agreement shall be binding on such parties.
No Guarantees / Warranties
34. You confirm that you have been explained the scope and extent of the product and/or services covered and you acknowledge that the effectiveness of the Seminar Services and Courses provided to you depend on facts not under the control of SMP and the profitability of the same is not guaranteed.
35. You hereby confirm that you consent for Suze Maclaine Pont to contact you by phone, email, SMS, or other means in regards to this purchase and future opportunities even if your telephone number is on the National Do Not Call Registry. You further content to your email address being used for the mailing list of SMP for purposes of notification of products and/or services being offered by SMP and/or its affiliates. Your contact number and email address are kept confidential, and never will be published, sold or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. You can remove yourself from emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email we send.
No Medical Services
36. Suze Maclaine Pont provides the Website for informational purposes only. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN OR CONSTITUTE, AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS, MEDICAL ADVICE OR OPINION. SMP is not a medical professional, and SMP does not provide medical services or render medical advice. The Website and Services are not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional, and the information made available on or through the Website and Services should not be relied upon when making medical decisions, or to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition. If you require medical advice or services, You should consult a medical professional. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND Suze Maclaine Pont.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT, BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU SHALL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR PROBLEMS RESULTING FROM EXERCISE OR CHANGES IN YOUR DIET.
37. You agree to accept full responsibility of your purchase, participation and/or the outcome of any decisions made after attending any SMP seminars or events. SMP and its affiliated entities, associates and any of its representatives accept neither responsibility nor liability nor will it indemnify you for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, which may be incurred or suffered by as a result of these decisions.
38. You agree that any purchase decisions are not influenced by any prior relationship or dealings with SMP or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives. Should you enter into a contractual relationship with any trainer(s) and/or any SMP representative(s) at/or subsequent to the event, you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that SMP has neither responsibility for, not liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between yourself and the trainer(s) and/or SMP representative(s).
39. You acknowledge and agree that while the trainer’s presentation at the event is with the consent of SMP, SMP assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the event by the trainer(s).
We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions with prior notice.